Hexon Flock Colour

For all your modelling and painting discussions
hammurabi70

Hexon Flock Colour

Post by hammurabi70 »

[1] If one is to use flock for basing troops but aim to match the HEXON colour, would it be correct to use SPRING MEADOW flock?

[2] Is HEXON done in winter snow with flock in the same style?
Paul K

Re: Hexon Flock Colour

Post by Paul K »

Hi,
Yes the Hexon range of boards and terrain features is all flocked using Noch 50210 'Spring Meadow' which is easily obtainable from ourselves as well as a good number of hobby/modelling shops and on-line retailers. I use this flock for my figure bases on top of 'Wilko' dark wood filler.

We don't currently manufacture Hexon with 'snow covering' but you can always sprinkle snow flock over the top if required. We do produce 'snow topped mountains' which we introduced because of repeated requests from customers, and these have proved to be quite popular.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
hammurabi70

Post by hammurabi70 »

Paul K wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:33 am Hi,
Yes the Hexon range of boards and terrain features is all flocked using Noch 50210 'Spring Meadow' which is easily obtainable from ourselves as well as a good number of hobby/modelling shops and on-line retailers. I use this flock for my figure bases on top of 'Wilko' dark wood filler.

We don't currently manufacture Hexon with 'snow covering' but you can always sprinkle snow flock over the top if required. We do produce 'snow topped mountains' which we introduced because of repeated requests from customers, and these have proved to be quite popular.
[1] Is the fabric obtainable as a distinct item, rather than just the sprinkles?
[2] Do you have 'snow' flock? I do not see it listed.
Paul K

Post by Paul K »

Hi,
You will have to check the 'Gaugemaster' site, who are the British distributer for Noch, to see if the flock is avaible in different forms eg. sheets. We just use and sell the packs of fibres.

Although we don't stock 'snow flock' it can be obtained fro a range of manufactures including Woodland Scenics.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk