Buildings?

Discussions about Kallistra, Kallistra Products and New Releases.
Squigerz

Buildings?

Post by Squigerz »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I really didn't know where to put this, so, yeah...

I was wondering where I could acquire some buildings that match the size of the fantasy and medieval models.

Thanks in advance :)
dane

Re: Buildings?

Post by dane »

Kallistra do Dark age buildings which work well for fantasy barbarian's as well as dark age you can find other buildings by looking at n Gage model railway stuff also I think 144th but not to sure on that

Dane
Gabz

Post by Gabz »

also Magister Militum do some but not sure how they match for size
Fenton

Post by Fenton »

One of the schools of thought is that you should use smaller buildings with your figures, so with 10/12mm a lot of people use 6mm buildings so it looks better as built up areas ( I use this method). If you want to try this then have a look at Leven miniatures
Paul K

Post by Paul K »

I'm often asked what scale are the buildings used in the photos and videos with our 12mm/1:144 scale minis. Although we have started to make our own 12mm buildings, the older models in my collection tend to be either British 'N' scale(1:148) or older15mm resin examples. These days our 12mm ranges tend to more in scale with these older 15mm buildings than modern '15mm' figure ranges many of which now measure more towards 20mm.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk