Buidings for 12mm WW1 range

Discussions about Kallistra, Kallistra Products and New Releases.
von Klinkerhoffen

Buidings for 12mm WW1 range

Post by von Klinkerhoffen »

In the photography for your lovely Great War (WW1) range you show some nice buildings, and I seem to remember you mentioning that you were intending to release some buildings? Any news on this?

Also do you intend to 'do' a bridge like the one at Nimy, Mons that was defended by the Royal Fusiliers on August 23rd 1914? This would be a nice as a laser cut kit?

Or any of the bridges across the Mons-Conde canal?

Really like your Great War range keep up the great work ;) :)

PS
Can I be so bold as to suggest you create a Great War/WW1 section on the forum?
von Klinkerhoffen
Well tally ho! With a bing and a bong and a buzz buzz buzz!
Paul K

Re: Buidings for 12mm WW1 range

Post by Paul K »

I recon the creation of a Great War/WW1 section on the forum is a very sound idea - we'll look at that.

We have some WW1 buildings at the CAD stage but this will advanced no further until we can guarantee the necessary production time on the laser cutter which is based at another company. We have just received a batch of laser cut WW1 artillery templates for evaluation from the same outfit. We aim to make these available shorty.

Bridges and other laser cut items are a future possibility, but our current focus is on the development of our late war WW1 range - I now have most of the master sculpts for the German, Brits and French which are destined for master moulds shortly.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
von Klinkerhoffen

Post by von Klinkerhoffen »

Pleased you like the idea of a Great War section on the forum.

Of course, I understand that you need to push ahead with figures for 1915 onwards (late war) but it would also be nice to have some buildings that fit in with your 12mm range of delightful figures so that people can game?

I am pleased that you are considering laser cut buildings for the range and hope that you consider bridges for those who would wish to fight the beginnings of the war to end all wars(?).
von Klinkerhoffen
Well tally ho! With a bing and a bong and a buzz buzz buzz!
LanrezacMini

Post by LanrezacMini »

Very pleased to know the master for late WW1 are nearly ready. What about staff and officers? Buildings are a very nice ID too!
Hope to read you soon!