Tile arrangements for large Memoir 44 games

Discussions about Kallistra, Kallistra Products and New Releases.
wargamer1979

Tile arrangements for large Memoir 44 games

Post by wargamer1979 »

Hi folks,

Its the holiday season again and I have been thinking about setting up a large Memoir 44 game using Kallistra. I have been drawing out some tile arrangements for some EPIC play using some of the sizing standards that are out there.

The first board drawn below is EXTENDED BREAKTHROUGH - this is the size of the individual maps that formed the Operation Neptune expansion map pack: (21x13)
Map2.jpg
The second board is two BREAKTHROUGH boards side by side - there are no official scenarios for this size but there is a nicely designed Kursk scenario covering south and north that would fit this. I have also seen a north african campaign on google images that is this size again non-official. Custom colours have been used for the top and bottom rows and the sides (as I do not own enough green singles). (17x26)
Map3.jpg
The third map is the Width of a BREAKTHROUGH but only about one and a half times in length. Custom colours have been used for the top and bottom rows (as I do not own enough green singles). (17x19)
Map1.jpg
Hope some of you find this interesting - hope you enjoy the Christmas holidays - best wishes,

Graham