ACW/AWI Hex rules

Discussions about Kallistra's Hex Based Rules
Mikinton

Re: ACW/AWI Hex rules

Post by Mikinton »

(I guess you know what the question is.)

Could I have a copy of your ACW rules as well please.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi, and welcome to the forum Mike

I have just sent you a copy of the ACW rules, it should be in your inbox!
Mikinton

Post by Mikinton »

They are indeed, Sally.

Thanks a lot. :D
stevethomas

Post by stevethomas »

Hi

would it be possible to have a copy of the ACW rules?
Thanks
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Steve, I have just sent you a copy of the ACW rules to your email address, the pdf should be in your inbox!
Tim

Post by Tim »

Could Kallistra confirm if/when the AWI/ACW rules supplements will be posted as links, and/if the Napoleonic rules will be available. I'm new to the site/rules but it seems that most of the posts are quite aged in respect of 'it's round the corner and almost here'. Is it here yet? :)
Paul K

Post by Paul K »

Hi Tim,
Play sheets for the ACW and AWI rules can be e-mailed to you on request. Dan has produced a Napoleonic adaptation of the rules which I'm sure he will OK us to send you a copy.
As mentioned in the 'Battle chat' with Henry Hyde in December 2019. The intention was to release the Updated version of Hordes&Heroes Ancient and Medieval rules in 2020 and then move on to the AWI and ACW. The latest H&H version will be published this year and then we will look at following this with the ACW and AWI. However, CV 19 has challenged us all, and we have had to tackle many major supply and logistical challenges in order to continue to manufacture and supply our miniatures and terrain products. This has put back a number of projects but as things hopefully return to some sort of normality we will hopefully get things back on schedule.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
Ratty

Post by Ratty »

I've been asking the same question since 2016, and always held on as it was always apparently nearly finished. I really like the system, have posted battle reports and followed the forum closely, but became frustrated with the wait. Haven't played for nearly 2 years, moved on to other projects now, but will be back when/ if updated rules appear- as I said a great rule set, but key elements need an official update to ensure consistency of rules across games with others.
julias666

Post by julias666 »

Please send me a copy of ACW rules on mail , thanks : )
SChard

Post by SChard »

Hi Sally,
Would it be possible to get a copy of the ACW rules please. I am still looking for a good set of rules to use with your brilliant ACW minis ☺️.
Thanks
Simon