Best 10mm 2014, You decide!

For general discussion about the wargames hobby
Bishop Lord

Best 10mm 2014, You decide!

Post by Bishop Lord »

If you only make one vote this year make it here, yes It's back, the best 10mm miniatures poll, and as always only you can decide. Choose your favourite Manufacturer from the list on the right hand side of the Blog page and give them a click to register your vote. This year the period scale we looking at is from Ancients to Napoleonic, please keep this in mind when you vote. The poll will be up for two weeks, as always I will check and count votes daily as you know sometimes Blogger polls can switch off for no reason!? If this does happen I will reset with votes already accounted for. In previous year the votes have been in the hundreds so hopefully we can get the same this year (fingers crossed).
Also can I just say every year I add manufacturers to the list but unfortunately some do slip through the net and get missed, hence me posting on the Blog and elsewhere previously if there are any not on my links list to let me know before I put the poll up. So I apologise now for any manufacturers not on this year’s list.

Here’s the link
http://grandscalewargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy Voting and thanks if you do,
Regards,
Jason
dane

Re: Best 10mm 2014, You decide!

Post by dane »

some very nice painting and have voted for my favourite

Dane
Gabz

Re: Best 10mm 2014, You decide!