Salute 2014, London

Details of Show attended in 2014
Sally

Salute 2014, London

Post by Sally »

Salute 2014 is on Saturday 12th April at the Excel Exhibition centre in London. Please have your pre-orders to us by Monday 7th April.

For more information about Salute visit the South London Warlords website

See you there

:D
curlerman

Re: Salute 2014, London

Post by curlerman »

I have just had my e mail saying my tickets are in the post. My air flights are booked and my nephew is providing me with a bed so I'm all set for this year too. Who knows maybe you can surprise me with picts and irish da figures :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winning is not a priority for gamers but losing is a definite no-no

web:- http://www.angelfire.com/games4/bobsgam ... urlers.htm
blog :- http://flownlegions.blogspot.com.es/
dane

Post by dane »

Hi Curlerman

while your there the WW1 game will be on table GM16 which should be bottom right corner

Dane
Sally

Post by Sally »

curlerman wrote:I have just had my e mail saying my tickets are in the post. My air flights are booked and my nephew is providing me with a bed so I'm all set for this year too. Who knows maybe you can surprise me with picts and irish da figures :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you at Salute! :D
Sally

Post by Sally »

The Kallistra stand is located in the near right hand corner as you enter the Salute hall: TN01.

Please to avoid disappointment, remember to pre-order your goodies. Our ranges are so extensive it is impossible for us to carry all our products or large quantities of any of our products due to space restrictions.

The new WW1, ACW and AWI together with the Hordes & Heroes Historical and Fantasy ranges and Hexon Terrain system are very popular, and despite our best efforts, will always run out of stock of some items very quickly on the day.

So PLEASE, if you’re going to SALUTE and you know what’s on your Kallistra shopping list, place your order in advance, we will bring your order along so you can collect it at your convenience, at some point during this very busy day.

You can use the webshop, e-mail or telephone your orders in advance!
dane

Post by dane »

All those going to Salute come and join the battle of the Marne and learn how to play Kallistra's 1914 WW 1 rules on Table GM16 If you now roughly what time you might be dropping by let me now

Dane