Salute 2015

Details of Shows attended in 2015
Sally

Salute 2015

Post by Sally »

Salute 2015 is on Saturday 25th April at the Excel Exhibition centre in London. Please have your pre-orders to us by Monday 21st April.

For more information about Salute visit the South London Warlords website: http://www.salute.co.uk/

See you there
Sally

Re: Salute 2015 - Important Information

Post by Sally »

Kallistra will be at Salute, ExCel, London on 25th April stand TA21.

Please to avoid disappointment, remember to pre-order your goodies. Our ranges are so extensive it is impossible for us to carry all our products or large quantities of any of our products due to space restrictions.

So PLEASE, if you’re going to SALUTE and you know what’s on your Kallistra shopping list, place your order in advance, we will bring your order along so you can collect it at your convenience, at some point during this very busy day.

You can use the webshop, e-mail or telephone your orders in advance.

The chaps from Wyvern Wargames club will be staging a WW1 1914 First Battle of Ypres using the Raging Empires WW1 1914 Hex based rules. So come on over and take a look... you can join in too, if you like!
Game location: GD10

Look forward to seeing you there!
dane

Re: Salute 2015

Post by dane »

If any of you are coming down and would like to take over a battalion for a while let me now

DANE
David Frampton

Re: Salute 2015

Post by David Frampton »

I fully intend to get in another game of Raging Empires. Really enjoyed the game in Newark. I am now painting 4 battalions per side with supporting cavalry and arty.