Hammerhead 2017 Tabletop Sales

Information about Hammerhead 2017
Sally

Hammerhead 2017 Tabletop Sales

Post by Sally »

Bookings are now being taken for the Hammerhead Tabletop Sales. Please note there are limited tables available, so it’s on a first-come first-served basis.

Sell your wargames items at Hammerhead, deal directly with the buyers and with no commission, you keep all the profits!

There are five sessions available throughout the day. It is situated in the centre of the George Stephenson hall in the most prominent position.

To book your place visit the Hammerhead website - Tabletop Sales Booking
tommotomkinson

Re: Hammerhead 2017 Tabletop Sales

Post by tommotomkinson »

Would love to book some table space for me and a mate but seems the link on the Hammerhead site does not work for me yet again. Had the same problem last year :evil: and I still cant send a message to anyone to ask for table space so does anyone have an email address I can send a message direct to to book some space
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Tom

Sorry you are having problems booking your tabletop sales table. I have emailed you directly so you can book by return email :)
Sally

Post by Sally »

Less than 2 weeks to Hammerhead - Tabletop Sales - Sessions 1, 2 and 3 are now fully booked, but there are a few spaces left for Sessions 4 and 5. Book your session soon to avoid disappointment.

Visit the Hammerhead Show website to book your place and for more information.

http://www.hammerheadshow.co.uk/tabletopsale.html