New to 10mm

Come and introduce yourself here
ianjgow

New to 10mm

Post by ianjgow »

Still trying to figure out compatibility with the various ranges - got my fingers burnt with Napoleonics where the Portuguese were giants compared to the British despite being from the same manufacturer.

Spent weeks on t'internet confusing myself yet drooling at some great figures & it looks like Kallistra have the largest range of 10mm (12mm?) so I expect to get moving soon on a long dreamed of Fantasy project, bank balance willing.

Probably start with the Barbarians as I love the Woolly Mammoths & would like some chariots too but want to have them pulled by horses rather than rhinos (?) so any ideas for suitable figs?

Also looking for suitable figures for Barbarian Shamen & Druids - loved the Copplestone 15s but obviously need something similar in 10mm

Cheers!

i
Sally

Re: New to 10mm

Post by Sally »

ianjgow wrote:
Probably start with the Barbarians as I love the Woolly Mammoths & would like some chariots too but want to have them pulled by horses rather than rhinos (?) so any ideas for suitable figs?

Also looking for suitable figures for Barbarian Shamen & Druids - loved the Copplestone 15s but obviously need something similar in 10mmi
Hi and welcome to the forum. :) If you would like horses to pull your Barbarian chariots, we can cast these for you as a special order. There are wizards in the Barbarian command pack which could be used as Druids!
ianjgow

Post by ianjgow »

Sally wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum. :) If you would like horses to pull your Barbarian chariots, we can cast these for you as a special order. There are wizards in the Barbarian command pack which could be used as Druids!
Hi. Was toying with the idea of using Romano-British chariots with Barbarian crews. Are your Barbarian crew figures different from the horde? Any pics of your Barbarian Command pack contents? I'm trying to find a barbarian looking magician & druid rather than a generic type if I can.

Just compiling my first order & hope to have made my choices asap as I can't wait to get started.

Cheers!

i
ianjgow

Post by ianjgow »

Sally wrote: If you would like horses to pull your Barbarian chariots, we can cast these for you as a special order. There are wizards in the Barbarian command pack which could be used as Druids!
Would these be in addition to the Barbarian Chariot packs or would the horses replace the original mounts?

i
BeckyRichards

Post by BeckyRichards »

ianjgow wrote:Still trying to figure out compatibility with the various ranges - got my fingers burnt with Napoleonics where the Portuguese were giants compared to the British despite being from the same manufacturer.

Spent weeks on t'internet confusing myself yet drooling at some great figures & it looks like Kallistra have the largest range of 10mm (12mm?) so I expect we offer you to check all benefits of free spins slots here to get moving soon on a long dreamed of Fantasy project, bank balance willing.

Also looking for suitable figures for Barbarian Shamen & Druids - loved the Copplestone 15s but obviously need something similar in 10mm

Cheers!

i

Hi, I'm Becky, I've just joined this forum too. Nice to see you here. Just a few words about my hobbies and interests. I very much enjoy the following:

- Spending time with my family
- Playing video games
- Writing and performing music
- Writing short stories, novels, and comics
- Watching films
- Attending concerts
- Listening to lots of music
- Reading novels and comics
- Podcasting

Great list, don't you think?
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
Les Brown