Cool Dad here - just saying HI

Come and introduce yourself here
Cool Dad

Cool Dad here - just saying HI

Post by Cool Dad »

Hi,
My given name is Steve but i am known as Cool Dad when online, this comes from my son watching me play Halo and all he kept saying was "thats cool dad" as I played through the first few levels. And that name has stuck.

Collecting Kallistra since I bought a single pack of ACW infantry at Colours 2018, mainly to see if I could paint this scale (20mm Naps, 15mm Modern / WW2 and 28mm is my main scales).
I now have a sizable collection of ACW Kallistra ACW Confederate shown.
Image12mm American Civil War by Steve White, on Flickr
I now also have a lot of Hex Terrain as well for my ACW and 6mm Naps (dropped another 50% on the scale) to roam across.

Kind Regards and hope to learn and grow with you guys!
DiscoStuart

Re: Cool Dad here - just saying HI

Post by DiscoStuart »

They look great! If I knew how to post images on this site I would show some of my own efforts.

I especially like the Covid-19 restricted garden war game!

Regards

Disco

P.S The history for my name "Disco Stuart" comes from the fact I was in the final of the 1980s world disco championship ( came 3rd)
HanneT

Re: Cool Dad here - just saying HI

Post by HanneT »

Cool Dad wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:53 pm Hi,
My given name is Steve but i am known as Cool Dad when online, this comes from my son watching me play Halo and all he kept saying was "thats cool dad" as I played through the first few levels. And that name has stuck.

Collecting Kallistra since and how to get rid of moobs I bought a single pack of ACW infantry at Colours 2018, mainly to see if I could paint this scale (20mm Naps, 15mm Modern / WW2 and 28mm is my main scales).
I now have a sizable collection of ACW Kallistra ACW Confederate shown.
I now also have a lot of Hex Terrain as well for my ACW and 6mm Naps (dropped another 50% on the scale) to roam across.

Kind Regards and hope to learn and grow with you guys!
Good name given by your child and that's interesting that you tell the whole story behind your name. :)
Good effort too, this si clearly shown in the picture!