Hello from ME

Come and introduce yourself here
hondo1650

Hello from ME

Post by hondo1650 »

Been laying wargames for many years now. Saw this stuff at many Scottish shows over the years and I am now taking the plunge into the HEX game with your medieval rules. Looking forward to large battles of knights charging and hoards of troops on the battlefield.
dane

Re: Hello from ME

Post by dane »

Hi there yes it is fun and a lot faster to play than you would think just by cutting out the tape measure what armies are you going to be useing

Dane
hondo1650

Post by hondo1650 »

At this moment in time Dane. Building initially an 250 point English Medieval army around the time of Edward 1 Longshanks. My son who is also well into wargaming for many years is also building is own medieval army. We have played, Flames of War, Warhammer and WH40K, plus a few others with friends. so this time we thought let's have a go at the hex platform. so more minis to paid and base :)
Norm

Post by Norm »

Hi, looking forward to seeing your table. There is a magazine game due out any day now (Strategy and Tactics by decision games). The hex and counter game covers the three 1066 battles, but uses the old 'Medievals Battles' system. I have not used that system before, but it might be something to contain some ideas.