Hello all

Come and introduce yourself here
Burnside

Hello all

Post by Burnside »

I am new to the forum, just started wargaming with 12mm after purchasing Hex system terrain a year ago intended for a 28mm Napoleonic project I was working on for 1815. Starting looking at the Kallistra figures and next thing I was hooked, into ACW, also a new period for me. The figures are great and I am now converted to the scale, I like the look of the units and there is still a really good level of detail in the sculpts. I am collecting a small force (1 fig = 100 men) for both Union and Confederates to recreate various engagements or part of. Had an Antietam themed game the other day, first outing for the figures which are still work in progress (still units to paint, base and all needs flock as you can see). Attached a couple of pics of the game and work to date. I need a decent set of fast play ACW Hex rules, my old nap ones don't really work, do any exist and are Kallistra planning on releasing any?

Thanks
Burnside
dane

Re: Hello all

Post by dane »

Hi Burnside

There are some Kallistra rules been worked on at the moment if you check out there youtube channel you will see a small video of the battle of Antietam using there rules

Dane
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Thanks Dane, appreciate the info. I will certainly check it out. There is a lot more going on at Kallistra than I thought. Realised also that I hadn't attached file to the intro. Appear to be having tech difficulties with photos and iPad. Hope to get some photos up soon.

Cheers
Burnside
philrob50

Post by philrob50 »

Hi all, i'm phil getting a bit long in the tooth now been wargaming since 1958, perhaps one day i'll win one :)
been playing 10/12mm for some time started with warmaster then swapped to kallistra, we are a group of four friends who play on a regular basis and have ordered off paul in the past and i look forward to ordering more in the future.
well nice to be here anyway